politically correct language rant

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JackBull

Single-Sixer
Be careful, that thinking is what got Jordan Peterson banned from Twitter and made folks try to cancel him.

Heck before an episode of Gunsmoke or Bonanza now they show a notice that some of the programs references are no longer culturally acceptable …. or something to that effect.
I always took that to mean they were portraying cowboys in a culturally unacceptable way.

JackBull

Single-Sixer
Gun forums are a great microcosm for what really exist out here in America beyond the multicultural hype. Single issue voters, it's basically abortion rights vs. gun rights.
And if some think being Black or Hispanic and poor in America is rough, being White and poor is even worst.

And you are blamed for it because you had privilege just by the fact you were born White.
And the biggest a--holes I ever met in my life were White Republicans hiding behind patriotism and the hard work spiel.

Kevin:

I call BS to the whole plot line.

Lol, yeah no doubt, if you live with guilt you're a Catholic.
As far as a--holes that is one election most dems would win without cheating.

Paul B

Buckeye
Vito said, "Gay used to be a perfectly reasonable word meaning carefree and happy, but that one is gone forever."

You know how on city bus's they have those commercials on long 8x24" advertising all kinds of stuff? I have one in my living room for 1930 something that says, "Be as gay as gay Paree!" The ad is for some kind of lip rouge or some such. I've been offered a much as $500 for it some not so straight people. I have a fair stack of those cards. I just may go through them and frame the politically incorrect ones. Nothing like jerking my woke neighbor's chains.
Paul B.

Snake45

Hawkeye
When Math, Daylight Savings Time, Master Bedroom, Monkey Pox is racist, this is about nothing by total
control.

1670008599650.png

Gopher

Single-Sixer
Of middle eastern decent ? The muzzies are as thick as thieves in your area now, perhaps they just want to be cautions in case they get a vision from Mohamed. A word of caution, tell the daughter to be careful he doesn't try to kidnap the child and leave the country. Most of the country's over there will not recognize American law and view woman as objects to begin with.

I had a friend many years ago hooked up with an Asian muzzie she left the country with the child he spent years trying to get him back. Ran into some old green beret buddies from his army days who own a bar over there and they smuggled the kid out.

He was as happy as a little lamb to be back with daddy. Then he enrolls him in a Catholic school over here and one of the nuns ratted him out to the cops because the boy didn't have his birth certificate. Well the dicks paid a visit and had him come down to the station for an interview, they told him have a good life sir.

The next day my friend pays a visit to the head priest at the school and reads him the riot act and told him if I didn't want my boy to have a good education I'd pull him out, tell that nun to mind her own damn business.

Actually, he was born in Mexico and his family came in from Eagle Pass when he was five. He's had a green card for the last 25 years and just now had the money for citizenship. You should have seen his two middle school kids quizzing him on the test. As for the rest of your "advise," they will take it under consideration. :rolleyes:

buckaroo

Banned
a good deal that is only mildly believable

And you don't even know yet an 1/8 of it. I'd be dead before you even knew 1/2 of it.
Here's one you might like. Many years ago got involved with a group just hanging about, really didn't know them all that well. One of them was involved with a Mexican chick, a White dude, she was in the country illegally. They went down to TJ and sure enough on the way back they got caught and they wouldn't let her back across.

Guess what, yup, we smuggled her a-- out and it was scary. First time I had ever seen soldiers with rifles patrolling the streets.
Never knew what became of them after that.

tazbigdog

Blackhawk
I got a slap on the wrist from FB for suggesting the Gestapo knew how to use an ironing board and iron in a comment on a meme comparing some slob in an FBI jacket to the Gestapo.
I got slapped and FB jail for saying the looters who went to Florida to aid in the hurricane recovery efforts, and who got caught stealing, should be caned. Sick and tired of FB, so I deleted account.

Of middle eastern decent ? The muzzies are as thick as thieves in your area now, perhaps they just want to be cautions in case they get a vision from Mohamed. A word of caution, tell the daughter to be careful he doesn't try to kidnap the child and leave the country. Most of the country's over there will not recognize American law and view woman as objects to begin with.

I had a friend many years ago hooked up with an Asian muzzie she left the country with the child he spent years trying to get him back.
buckaroo you REALLY need to actually READ the rules about posting. Here is one area you obviously missed; ..."Not childish or made up bastardization of names, which is inherently also insulting and disrespectful to those who favor one or the other."

buckaroo

Banned
I had it in my head you were going to come back with a micro biologist or a PhD. But anything is possible in Texas right.
I'm on my best behavior now, this thread (along with some inside knowledge) has illuminated the dark area's of my brain.
I've got poor vocabulary and a difficult time expressing myself in a harmonious and congeal way.

sc1911cwp

Single-Sixer
In my life I have never been impressed by offensive language. Unfortunately, I have used some myself and laughed at others. It used to be taught growing up that if you couldn't use in in front of your Family or in Church you didn't need to be saying it. Sometimes a foul mouth impresses people, but usually only the same type person that uses it. Plus, it can escalate a bad situation to worse. Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them."

Mike J

Hunter
Okay, first off I've been a bit reluctant to reply to this thread because I am so annoyed with this garbage. I try not to go off on rants. What is going on today makes George Orwell's "1984" seem to be a prophecy. Anything to make you buy their narrative. Not PC language but when Kyle Rittenhouse was on trial I was listening to the radio on my way home from work. This station is decidedly conservative with most of their hosts however the news is done by CBS. They reported that Rittenhouse had shot 4 people one of which was a paramedic. While that may be true they made no mention of the fact that at the time of the shooting the man was not on duty as a paramedic & was pointing a .40 caliber pistol at him. It is horrible that it is so difficult to get accurate information about anything.

Last edited:

Latest posts