Pic request - Let's see those 5 1/4" MKI's & KMII's

Help Support Ruger Forum:

woodpuppy

Single-Sixer
I have a T512, a fine shooting, fine looking Ruger. But I lust for the T514 with tapered ears and a micro sight, and almost as much after the stainless KMK514.

LET'S SEE 'EM!!! 8)

street

Hunter
woodpuppy":25wl9w8g said:
I have a T512, a fine shooting, fine looking Ruger. But I lust for the T514 with tapered ears and a micro sight, and almost as much after the stainless KMK514.

LET'S SEE 'EM!!! 8)

Well, Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

381369300.jpg

381369290.jpg

lovemydals

Buckeye
Here's one of mine. It letteres as shipping November 1953. But, no reference to the muzzle break. Darn!

I have another one with normal ears that letters as shipping January 1957.

lmd

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

street

Hunter
RPM Enterprises":220boojf said:
Here are a couple :D

DSC00171.jpg

T514027.jpg

Gotta love those T514's

It is against the Law for anyone in the State of WA to have "2" T514 Boxes. So as not to get into any trouble with the Law, please send one of them to VA :lol: :lol: :lol:

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
David, I have few others in boxes but they are buried to far back in the safe. I would get some more pics of them but to much trouble. Hey I never heard about that WA law. If they seen what I had they would lock me up and toss the key away :shock: I have some mark 11's in blue and stainless as well as a 22/45 514 stainless... :D

street

Hunter
RPM Enterprises":23n4b4nq said:
David, I have few others in boxes but they are buried to far back in the safe. I would get some more pics of them but to much trouble. Hey I never heard about that WA law. If they seen what I had they would lock me up and toss the key away :shock: I have some mark 11's in blue and stainless as well as a 22/45 514 stainless... :D

That "LAW" only applies if it is something that I want. In all of my years collecting I never got a chance to pick up one of those boxes. Great collection you've got!!!

street

Hunter
RPM Enterprises":3pdhmoem said:

That "LAW" only applies if it is something that I want. In all of my years collecting I never got a chance to pick up one of those boxes. Great collection you've got!!!

street

Hunter
RPM Enterprises":1d159dyj said:
Dave, I thought you were selling out all them Rugers.. From what I've seen and bought from ya, you had some very nice stuff :) Hey I still have that awsome RCA belt buckle :D

Yes, I'm selling all of my stuff, but the first 2 Rugers that I bought new back in the early 60s. I can't sell them because my wife bought them for me, and I a'm too old to start looking for another home. Which is what I would have to do if I got rid of them. One is a Transition .22 L.R. only, and the other is a Super Blackhawk, with a Plum Grip Frame. I will be in Harrisburg in March, and hope to see you there. As for the box, I would just put it with my T514 Tapered Ear and sell it for a lot more money. :D :D