Perfect day of target shooting!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

like shootin

Bearcat
I went out today with my 2 sons for a afternoon of target shooting and we had a blast! Shot a couple hundred rounds with my 22, and 100 flawless rounds with my SR9. I think it's finally broken in. They had a little friendly competition, one likes the 22, the other likes the 9mm. It's a great way to spend some time outside with the kids and improve your skills!

k-oss

Bearcat
Well done.......lot's more Dads should be doing this very thing with thier kids. They will always remember times like this. I know I sure do with similar memories with my Dad. Tip of the hat.... :wink:

Sonnytoo

Blackhawk
I got some good target time in with one of my kids last summer. It is a good thing for dads and kids, maybe mama too.
Sonnytoo

Get a couple 10/22 rifles (if you don't have them already) and take them to an Appleseed project one weekend!

Yes, I know this is the semi-pistol section, but I had to put in a plug for my latest 'fad'.

wixedmords

Blackhawk
It is a very special thing taking family members shooting.

I am glad you had a great time 'like shootin'.

I have to schedule some time with my best friends son. I figure he will love my spinning .22 targets. Time for him to learn about firearms safety and have some fun at the same time.