PC9 home again

Help Support Ruger Forum:

welder

Buckeye
Just made a deal with a co-worker to get my PC9 back I sold him a few months ago. It was like new and he has only had it to the range once. He wanted a Mini 14 and I have 2. So we made a deal. Just about two months ago I bought a new PC4 unfired and wished I'd kept the 9. Regretted selling the PC9 from the first day. Won't be making that mistake again! Just wanted to share my good luck with the Ruger folk.

QB

Single-Sixer
Well congratulations on getting your PC9 back. I recently purchased a couple of them and certainly won't make the mistake of selling them because, like you, I'm sure I'd have sellers remorse.

9x19

Hunter
The PC9 is a nice little carbine... here is one of mine (with picatinny rail and Tasco PDP3)

RPC9.jpg

GhosT

Blackhawk
9x19 bought that PC9 for me......
He just doesn't know it yet....lolololololol

Seriously though, I am curious how accurrate the PC9 and thePC4 is at 50 yards and beyond?

Back in the early 80's....a friend owned a semi auto UZI.
I fired it at 100 yards with open sites......
Think it was BLESSED.
In my unskilled hands, pulled off headshots 8 outta 10 times.

Curious if the RUGER can do that!

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Congrats,I have a PC9 and a PC4 and the only way I will not have is when I,m gone. I got my PC9 through a friend his coworker was selling a P95 and the PC9 my friend wanted the 95 and I bought the PC9 and he,s been kickin himself eversense.As for accuracy at 50 yards I haven,t gotten to a outdoor range yet but at 25 both are good even with my 52 year old eyes.And yes I do very much enjoy shootin both of these rifles. dusterman

9x19

Hunter
GhosT":1hz7a7n8 said:
9x19 bought that PC9 for me......
He just doesn't know it yet....lolololololol...

I did buy it for you, but was worried it would clash with you kimchi-burner! :lol:

Drive on down and we'll take it out to see how you two get along!

At fifty yards, which is the range it was designed for, you will hit what you are aiming at. Won't drive tacks but will definitely do the job.... I'd say 3-4" groups with the iron sights all day long.

welder

Buckeye
Just got the PC9 back in my hands today, mags and all. We were supposed to trade yesterday but co-worker called in. Got a little nervous. Was hoping he wouldn't back out but we got it all done this afternoon. Thanks for the congrats guys and believe me this ole Ruger ain't goin no where again.

9X19, I like that set up on yours, it looks real nice.