Pacific Mini-14 mags?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rugerfreak

Single-Sixer
General rule of thumb is don't waste your time with anything other than Ruger factory.

They are now offering 5--10--20--and 30 round mags.

Artherm

Bearcat
I just received another 20 round Ruger mag from Midway....$29.95, cheaper than Ruger direct. I have about ten now. Every time Obama opens his mouth with some sh.....I either buy a gun, ammo, or more magazines........My wife knows what to expect.

rugerfreak":1sntfu7s said:
General rule of thumb is don't waste your time with anything other than Ruger factory.

I continue to agree.

Then, lots of folks will claim that their brand X works perfectly. I'm glad they've had good luck with them. I've got a drawer full of brand X, and they're free to the first person who'll come and get them, as they just plain don't work, for me.

WAYNO.

wetidlerjr

Single-Sixer
WAYNO":hgpfuhpi said:
rugerfreak":hgpfuhpi said:

I continue to agree.

Then, lots of folks will claim that their brand X works perfectly. I'm glad they've had good luck with them. I've got a drawer full of brand X, and they're free to the first person who'll come and get them, as they just plain don't work, for me.

WAYNO.

The only "Brand X" I have are from PMI (no longer made) and they just plain work. I have no intentions of giving them away for free or otherwise. :mrgreen:

Latest posts