P95DAO!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Al James

Hunter
Woohoo! Just picked up a P95DAO off of Gunbroker today and I'm stoked! I had been looking for a KP95DAO but I never come across any Ruger DAO Pseries let alone a KP so I figured that I had better grab it. $250 shipped BTW which I thought was a fair deal. Should be here in a couple of weeks and I will post pics when I get it. Sorry for the lame post I'm just excited! I would still like to find a KP89DAO, KP94DAO[9mm], KP95DAO, KP97DAO. I swear then I'm done buying P guns. I think. :wink:

wixedmords

Blackhawk
Sounds great AJ !!!

I'm stoked for you. Good price too.

I have shot a few DAO guns, but I don't think I have ever shot a P series in DAO.

Give us an update some time down the road. Enjoy the P95DAO.

pistolpete

Single-Sixer
Nice deal. I wouldn't mind having another p-series myself. Stainless p89 or just another p95. I'm just waiting for a good deal to come around.

Al James

Hunter
PC40 and you cant have it because I already sold it on Gun Broker. I was up to 5 carbines but I capitalized on the last Obama scare and sold them all except 2. I now have one of each cal both with the last gen ghost ring. Which is what I wanted the whole time but I kept coming across the non GR and first GR models. I love the Ruger Carbines! The one in my avatar is the Uber rare left handed version. :wink: