P95?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

OnTarget

Bearcat
Got mine 6 months ago and not one single problem after over 500 rounds. I have used a little bit of everything ammo wise. wwb, aluminum, blazer brass you name it.

carolinacummins

Single-Sixer
Mine has been almost flawless for me, but my P95 is very susceptible to limp-wristing. Only noticeable with bad technique, or novice shooters. Only reason I bought it was for the females in my family who would like to shoot and the .45 were a little too much for them. I looked for reduced power recoil springs, but couldn't find any. About 500 rnd count now

tkarter

Single-Sixer
Mine is now 2 years old and it has run what I call flawless. Got extremely dirty once and had and issue that was shortly solved.

Carry it all the time and trust my life and that of my family to it.

I shoot it pretty durned good too.

tk

gkm

Bearcat
I purchased my P 95 6-8 weeks ago and have put over 600 rounds through it without a hitch. So far, a very good gun IMHO.

Bigboreshooter

Single-Sixer
I bought a KP95 a few weeks ago. It was used, but was manufactured in 2008. It looked as though it had hardly been shot at all.

I put 150 rounds through it last weekend. I experienced 2 failures to feed, but both were with the Pro-Mag that the previous owner had bought for the gun. With the Ruger mags, the gun ran flawlessly with a variety of ammo in 115, 124, & 147gr bullet weights.

Now......I gotta find me some more Ruger mags......... :lol:

fez

Bearcat
I bought a used older style(no rail,ten round mags)but it looked new.It certainly did not have many rounds thru it.The recoil spring was not captured but I did not realize it and did not affect performance.Flawless.Before I shot it gave it a good cleaning and lube.I am not the greatest shot but at 15 yds it was on com.That is all I am conecrned with a defensive firearm.

danoam

Bearcat
New P95 about 3 months ago, about 400 rounds through. Had 2 FTF's on the first mag. I was limp wristing, after that she runs perfectly.

ncvikingfan

Single-Sixer
I bought mine early this summer after being unsuccessful in my hunt for a P93. It appeared to have been lightly used. The only 9MM ammo that has been reasonably priced and semi-available in my area has been 115 gr. It has fired WWB, Blazer Brass, American Eagle and one other brand name that escapes me at this time. All were shot without any failures at all.

jbender

Bearcat
500 rounds through mine to date got it about a month and a half ago had a few problems when i first got it with failure to feed and fail to eject but they were obvious operator error. Shoots a very tight group at 15 20 and 25 yds. No problems once the operator learned how to shoot.

BuckJM53

Single-Sixer
Pops ... My P95dc is a little over 2 years old and nearing 7,000 rounds without a single failure ... very happy to say the least :D

A

Anonymous

Put about 400 rounds through mine, only problem was owner induced. After one cleaning I didn't lube properly after cleaning. Ran about 25 rounds through it and started to hang rounds on the ramp. Took it apart, cleaned, lubed (properly this time) and oiled. No further problems. I take the blame for this one, not the weapon.

Latest posts