p95 holster?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rp85

Bearcat
hello;

any suggestions on a holster that fits the ruger p95, with light rails????

thanks for any input.

rp

rds801

Bearcat
I think the Fobus RU97 should work. I don't have it but have been trying to find a holster for my P95. I want to start competing and want a holster that will be legal. Since I am just starting out the Fobus seems like the way to go.

mdmaysp95

Bearcat
fobus off the ruger website, works pretty good for what it is, not a bad price eather.wear mine daily strongside,just a los e fitting shirt,

MJG

Bearcat
I have a P 95 with rail. I have a Bianchi 59 Special Agent Leather Holster. This is a leather paddle holster. This hugs my waist real close. I also have the Galco Cop 3 slot (from the Ruger site). I carry the 59 more often because of the paddle. Both fit my P 59 well. I had a Uncle Mikes for the P 95 but I did not like it. Gun butt was too far away from my waist.

keyston44

Bearcat
I bought a Fobus holster for my P-95 and it works fine. I think the "plastic" holster makes a great range or competition holster. For concealed carry I like a leather pancake holster better. I have a Galco Speed Scabbard. It holds the gun high and tight to the body. Key

gtsting

Bearcat
I have a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe (right-handed, black cow-hide) that I have listed on this forum over in the Classifieds Section (I think it is on page 3 today). It does accomodate the accessory rail on the front.

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtop ... highlight=

The holster/weapon is just a little too big for me to carry on my frame (6'0" tall, 155 lbs). I just bought a Glock 26 to lighten the load a bit!

PM if you are interested.

mdmaysp95

Bearcat
just got my glaco 3 slot 3days ago. will be using for work and ccw,will let you know how it works.seams to fit pretty good .hides gun with loose fitting shirt @about 4:00. rides perfect @3:00 in duty mode,

gtsting

Bearcat
I still haven't sold the Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe. If anyone is interested see the link to the Classified listing above. The price is a considerable mark-down from what you would pay if you bought it from the manufacturer. It's a great deal if you are committed to carrying the P95PR concealed.

Latest posts