P95 FOBUS HOLSTER

Help Support Ruger Forum:

OnTarget

Bearcat
Just wondering if anyone here has bought the Fobus paddle holster for the P95 that is offered on the Ruger web site. It has the Ruger logo on the side. If you have, what kind of fit does it have and did you have to modify it any, and do you have any reservations of recommending it. Thanks!

rmansu2

Single-Sixer
I have the RU-97 and it fits like a tailored glove. My P95 has the tac-rail and no modifications were needed. I haven't seen the paddle with the Ruger Logo on it. Do you have the link?

OnTarget

Bearcat
Yes you are right, I didn't even read that. I just want to make sure it fits fine before I go and buy one. I can't find one to try out around here and I hate to order one without trying it with my gun, but I have no choice. Thanks for you input.

NC-P95

Bearcat
I was planning on ordering a Fobus for my P95, but over the weekend, I was in a gun shop and they had an Uncle Mike's paddle holster very much like the Fobus I'd seen on the internet, and it fit my P95PR like a glove... couldn't be happier...

buster cat

Bearcat
NC-P95":2qengldc said:
I was planning on ordering a Fobus for my P95, but over the weekend, I was in a gun shop and they had an Uncle Mike's paddle holster very much like the Fobus I'd seen on the internet, and it fit my P95PR like a glove... couldn't be happier...
The Uncle Mike's does fit the P95 like a glove. The only problem I have with it the paddle is just a little bit too narrow. Digs into my hip after I carry for a few hours.

Buster

kg4kpg

Bearcat
SteveSatch":1r9dhg3u said:
Does the RU-97 fit the non railed P95 too?

I had bought one but it fit so tight I had to take the holster off to remove the gun. For 2010 Blackhawk is doing a Serpa for the 95PR but I haven't seen it on their site yet. I might just make my own. Email I got from them in November:

Hi Mr. Howard

Our Serpa holster will fit your P95PR and the part number is 410512BK. This is a brand new holster and we hope to have it completed some time this month. I hope this helps and if I can assist you further, please feel free to email or call me.

Best regards,

Peggy