P95 - Another happy camper

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sicboy13

Single-Sixer
My friend just bought a brand new p95, the blued version. We took his and my KP95pr to the range this morning and had an awesome time.

After learning from my mistakes, and not cleaning my pistol for the first go-round, he field stripped his & cleaned out the factory grease before hand.

We ran approx. 100 rounds of WWB thru his without a single issue. Same thru mine. His seems a tad more accurate, I am going to adjust my sights as mine shoots a bit to the left.

I just wanted to report another satisfied customer!

Pyromike

Single-Sixer
You can't go wrong w/ the P95! It is/was my first handgun and I abso-f'in-lutely love to shoot it. It will eat anything/everything I put through it and has great accuracy. Put a Hogue grip on it and you'll love it even more!

55bowtie

Bearcat
I just bought 1 and my daughter and i went to the shooting club and we both did very well with it.She liked it much better than her 40 cal. beretta we're going to get another for her to keep in the house.She was shootin 3 inch square targets at 20 ft.8 out of 12 in the square the first clip she used.Another happy camper.

sicboy13

Single-Sixer
I can't wait to go back out. I adjusted my sights on my KP95. Very easy, I am not sure what the suggestion about needing a wood punch was about, I just loosened it with an allen wrench & I was able to move it with ease. Now if I moved it enough, or too much, now that is the question :)

My friend told me that he was told that if he shot a certain type of ammo out of his P95 it would void the warranty. Anyone ever hear of this? I didnt see anything in my manual or on my time hear at the forum...

blammer

Single-Sixer
it's probably reloaded ammo you heard about. A lot of manufacturers say to use only SAMMI (sp?) spec ammo and no reloads. CYA for them.

RugerDW88

Bearcat
Pyromike":25i0sldv said:
You can't go wrong w/ the P95! It is/was my first handgun and I abso-f'in-lutely love to shoot it. It will eat anything/everything I put through it and has great accuracy. Put a Hogue grip on it and you'll love it even more!

i second this :D

I think every gun manufacturer says only shoot factory loaded ammo. As stated they are just covering themselves. Now with that said.... how are they going to know what you shot out of it?

Unless they hire Abby from NCIS, I expect there is not way they are ever going to know what you shot in it.

Latest posts