p944 holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chris101973

Bearcat
Hey, new here and kinda new to the gun world i own a p944 40cal. and i am looking for a carry holster i want something that rides close bbut more important is it needs to ride high. any thoughts? brand model # where to order. i almost bought a fobus roto but i dont think it will ride high enough. i am more of the type to just hang back and read never post much i learn alot that way. i have not been on a forum like this since my mustang days and i really miss all the good info. Again thanks for any info you may have for me.

cmp944

Bearcat
I ordered an IWB from K&D Holsters. It was made for my P95 and its held up great, hight and cant can be adjusted It has proven to be very comfortable and secure.
Plus it has my initials, which imho is a nice touch.

chris101973

Bearcat
thanks for the reply i dont know if i could wear a IWB holster seems like it would drive me crazy but i guess i dont really know.

chris101973

Bearcat
thanks guys any pictures would be great. i dont mind spending $50 to 60 for a holster. Does the don hume ride high above the waist? and if you dont mind where did you get it?

Mike J

Hunter
I got it from GunnersAlley.com IIRC If you google DonHume you will find dealers. Yes it does ride high & tight against your body.

jbender

Bearcat
carry my p95 and my newly purchased p90 in a bianchi black widow size 4 got it from arizonagunrunners.com

tkarter

Single-Sixer
I carry my P95 or P89 in a crossbreed supertuck. It is IWB but so comfortable it is a pleasure to carry the P series.

Not hard to conceal either.

tk