P93DC - new to me

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mg2112

Bearcat
http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/MGSR9457/library/P93DC

All

Came across a used, but nearly NIB, Ruger P93DC. Came with 2 magazines, Tupperware, and even a cardboard box.
Paid 425 for her. Had to send the seller 100 bucks in a USPS MO for him to hold it for me as I was traveling out of state.
The seller understated the gun. It looked nearly unfired. He says he fired it once. I believe him.

Great gun. Love the heavier 9mm's and this one fits the bill. Accurate, reliable, great trigger. Currently wearing plastic grips with Hogue rubber on order. Two magazines on order will make 5 total. I purchased a used magazine while waiting for the gun. 200 rounds in and not one FTF/FTE/FTL. Slide locks open each time.

I always loved the older P series but never purchased one until now. Very happy with this wonderful pistol. Pictures of the 93 and some targets on the photo bucket link above.

Any recommendations for sight upgrades?

Mike J

Hunter
I'm glad you're happy with your pistol. I hope you continue to enjoy it. I did change out the sights on my old P94 for meprolights. They really aren't anything fancy just tritium night sights. I really don't know what is available for the Ruger P series now.

mg2112

Bearcat
Thanks Mike. Very happy so far and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

welder

Buckeye
Very nice looking P93. I don't have a 93 but have three p94's and enjoy them and carry the DC version sometimes. Good luck with it and enjoy!

roylt

Hunter
Very nice find. Complete with the ruger bag and all. Super! Keep the P-guns alive!

jstanfield103

Blackhawk
I was in the same boat last weekend. I use to have a P90DC and let it slip away. It was the most accurate of any 45 that I ever fired. Traded for a P94 last weekend and very happy with the purchase. It is very accurate even more so than my S&W M&P and my Sig P320. Love it.
Congratulations on yours.

ncvikingfan

Single-Sixer
P93. What is not to like. An all metal Ruger the same size as the P95. I have three of them now. It is my favorite of the Ruger line up. I am certainly glad Bill got tired of waiting for the further development of the P95 and made them all metal for a year or so.

Latest posts