P89/P90 owners: REQUEST!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

TruthNotRelative

Single-Sixer
Any P89/P90 owners who use almost exclusively Hogue's willing to send me their original grip panels so that I can use them in making custom grips? I will eventually return them, with a set of free custom grips. Anyone? I need a set for reference (I have no funds to purchase a set). Takers? Anyone? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
John

bub

Single-Sixer
TruthNotRelative, PM me your mailing address. I'll dig mine out and mail them to you. As long as I get them back eventually (which you said was fine) so I have them to go with the pistol, that's all I really care about.

Bub

Jotmo

Bearcat
I have a set as well, but it looks like you've got that covered.

Please share you creations with us when complete.

Buckeye!

Blackhawk
When done looks like your gonna have to post pics...and you may get a few orders ! :p

TruthNotRelative

Single-Sixer
Guys, thanks so much for the replies, I'm REAL sorry the response was LATE! We were doing some "major" remodeling to our house and so I've barely had enough time to **** (Pardon).

BUB, I'll send a PM shortly. And if Bub's changed his mind or something, I'll PM another one of ya. Thanks again guys,
John

A

Anonymous

still need panels i have a set on my p90 id loan ya! they are hogues i believe

5Wire

Single-Sixer
These are Hogues with the molded Ruger emblem as original equipment on a PP90DW (Police version):

Pp90DCGripL.jpg

QB

Single-Sixer
WOW......didn't know they made some Hogue grips with the Ruger emblem on them. I purchased 2 of the ones with the Hogue emblem and now have to "go on the hunt" for some with the Ruger emblem that fit a P89!!!! Thanks for posting a picture of them.........

QB

Single-Sixer
Well I just went to the Ruger website and ordered 2 of them!!! Someone told me that Ruger didn't sell them so I didn't even check their website.

Now I have to sell my "plain" Hogue grips that I just bought......oh well!!!

THANKS SO MUCH :D

QB

Single-Sixer
Received my Ruger-badged Hogue grips and installed them....they look great. Thanks again for the link...........

Russ7777

Bearcat
QB":3btrqrz0 said:
WOW......didn't know they made some Hogue grips with the Ruger emblem on them. I purchased 2 of the ones with the Hogue emblem and now have to "go on the hunt" for some with the Ruger emblem that fit a P89!!!! Thanks for posting a picture of them.........

Let me know if you find some for the p89, and where you find them. I would like to get a set for my 89.
Thanks,

QB

Single-Sixer
I just ordered mine directly from Ruger (there's a link a few posts above this one) and they came in within the week. They look great on my P89s. They cost 28.60 each plus shipping. I bought 2 pair and the total price shipped to Texas was $66.70.

All I have to do now is put up my Hogue-badged P89 grips up for sale :D