P345

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Chief_10Beers

Blackhawk
Have the kinks been worked out of the P345? I put one on lay-a-way and going to pick it up next week :D . I bought it for CC as my P90 is alittle on the bulky side ( Me being bulky doesn't help either :lol: ) and the 345 seems to fit my Hand better. Do I need to clean under the rear sight? or just leave it be.............................

kd4rgwml

Single-Sixer
Chief,
I did not clean under my rear sight. I really like mine and can't wait until my supertuck gets here. Its as accurate as my eyes( which is pretty Good)
and it has been 100% with all the ammo tried ( over 2 k rounds) I carry with golden saber and i do add a light sometimes for night use. Mine is great for me and i would buy it again if i could find a need.

tlr1.jpg

BuckJM53

Single-Sixer
Chief ... I now have over 2,500 rounds through my KP345. Other than a couple rounds that failed to go into battery during the 1st 25, it has been perfect. In answer to "cleaning" under the rear sight question, I have left my mag disconnect alone and don't intend to remove it in the future. Good luck & enjoy your new P345.