P345?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ian G.

Bearcat
mine has been great so far. i have had two minor problems though. when reassembling the firearm, i think i accidently moved the position of the system lock on the right side. I cant put the magazine in without it getting stuck. does anyone have an idea of how to fix this? i have tried searching, but am relatively new to this forum....thanks guys

Ian G.

Bearcat
in responce to my last post, it was my own user error. i had dry fired the pistol without a mag (durrrrrr) and it popped out the tab on the right. i just simply pushed it back in and its smooth as can be (JUST DONT DRY FIRE WITHOUT A MAG LIKE I DID) i have well over 500 rounds through mine and it gets more accurate each time. the only problem like i said was my own dumb user error. i wouldnt hesitate to buy this gun again. has a lot to offer for under 500 bucks. its so simple to strip and clean as well

Clint C

Bearcat
I just bought a P95 five days ago. I already want a P345, and will be buying one in about one month. Ruger's just fit my style a lot better than any other maker. I like the external hammer, safety, decocker, accurate, fact that I know every time I pull the trigger it will do its job no matter what ammo is in it. What more could a guy ask for?

Maddy345

Bearcat
I bought one new in the box and took it to the range that same day. Every for or five DA trigger pulls the hammer would drop but it wouldn't fire.

I sent it back to Ruger twice and both times they said it was a timing problem and that they had fixed it but the problem persisted.

I was never able to trust it enough to carry it so I traded it off.

Note: I never dry fired it without an empty mag in it and it wasn't a display model at the gun shop when I bought it.

FED327

Bearcat
No for me. I just can't get past that stupid flip up thingy on top of the slide..None of the other P series have it, thank goodness...I would and did go with the P90 instead...

slippingaway

Blackhawk
FED327":25j5lj0x said:
No for me. I just can't get past that stupid flip up thingy on top of the slide..None of the other P series have it, thank goodness...I would and did go with the P90 instead...

Only takes a few minutes with a file to keep it from popping up again.

I don't mind it, but I did let the red paint get covered up by powder residue so you can't see any red anymore.

I love my P345.

stevefishes

Bearcat
I like mine real well. At the IDPA match last weekend it worked just as well as any of the other guns. I need to get one more magazine.

Latest posts