P345 Mags

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gudel

Bearcat
Where do you get your P345 mags from? They seem to be in the $30 range on places I've looked.

ab4ka

Single-Sixer
That's about right. I paid $28 for a mag for my P95R from Brownell's, and that was with my C&R discount. Midway's price for the P345 mag is $29.99. Ruger mags certainly aren't as cheap to come by as some others.

gudel

Bearcat
thanks, cdnn only has 1, while impactguns only have blued mags.

it seems that ruger uses same part number for blued/stainless 90230.

slippingaway

Blackhawk
I got mine from Midway. They don't always have the best price, but it's usually close, and their service, shipping, and selection are top notch. I buy a lot from Midway.

gudel

Bearcat
yeah, I bought lots of things from midway, good place to shop. they're out on the ruger p345 mag.
I ordered some from cheaperthandirt, it's stainless. I hope they have all, it's kind of hard to find these mags.

slippingaway

Blackhawk
I've bought from CTD before, but considering the ridiculous prices they were asking for 380 ammo recently, I've decided not to buy from them. Most of the time, their prices aren't much better than anywhere else.

ab4ka

Single-Sixer
CDNN is good if you're ordering a bunch of stuff, or if you watch them every now and then they'll have discounted shipping. I've had the best luck with Brownell's and Midway. I like the fact that both of them offer a C&R discount, although Midway has a service charge if you're order is under $40 (basically you lose your discount).

railroader

Single-Sixer
I'm pretty sure p90 and p97 mags work in p345's too. I had my buddies gun at my house for 6 months and I could swear I used my p97 mags in it. I thought they were the same. Mark

ddd482

Single-Sixer
railroader":3ico0gwd said:
I'm pretty sure p90 and p97 mags work in p345's too. I had my buddies gun at my house for 6 months and I could swear I used my p97 mags in it. I thought they were the same. Mark

i have heard that too- but ruger lists a seperate part # for each- so i would buy the right ones if it were me- and i have bought some :D

Bountyhunter

Single-Sixer
ddd482":3f8xzr39 said:
railroader":3f8xzr39 said:

i have heard that too- but ruger lists a seperate part # for each- so i would buy the right ones if it were me- and i have bought some :D

They are both the same. I got mine at Bud's online for $26 each.

glockmutt

Single-Sixer
The P90/97 and 345 mags are totally interchangable. Only difference is the 90/97 have a sticker on them stating the gun will fire with the mag removed and the 345 does not. Ruger lists them separately because of that and that only. I posted this on another topic line a few days ago when I heard back from Ruger about it.

9x19

Hunter
gudel":cwwd66fo said:

I didn't know Ruger made a blued magazine for their .45s, but if they do, I can't imagine they'd have the same part number, that would make inventory control a complete nightmare!

railroader

Single-Sixer
9x19":1f006t46 said:
gudel":1f006t46 said:

I didn't know Ruger made a blued magazine for their .45s, but if they do, I can't imagine they'd have the same part number, that would make inventory control a complete nightmare!

I just changed over a p95 decocker/safety over to a decocker only slide. The hinged ejector is different on both guns but the manuals show the same part number. I was pulling my hair out trying to get the trigger bar to work on the conversion. I then noticed the difference in the two ejectors changed them out and then the converted p95 worked properly. Mark

gudel

Bearcat
9x19":csw6i771 said:

Now you have! :D

Capture.jpg

------

Capture2.jpg

9x19

Hunter
Interesting, since I bought mine this month from Impact guns and both of them are stainless.

Thank you for shopping at Impact!

Order Number: 150281

Comments / More Information

Qty Name SKU Each Sub Total
------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 RUGER P163 MAGAZINE FITS P345 8 RD 736676902309 $26.99 $53.98
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub Total $53.98
Shipping and Handling(Cont. U.S. Rates): Ground $6.00
Tax Total $0.00
Grand Total $59.98

I think Kathy P should take a look in the warehouse! :D