P345 Duty Holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

4thson

Bearcat
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jmd2000:
Who makes a duty holster for the P345?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4thson

Bearcat
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jmd2000:
Who makes a duty holster for the P345?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Desantis and Galco.

CW Mock

Bearcat
What kind of duty holster? I would need one in high gloss leather for my department. I have not seen much out there for the P345 in regards to a traditional law enforcement duty holster yet.

mbott

Bearcat
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face=" Verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CW Mock:
What kind of duty holster? I would need one in high gloss leather for my department. I have not seen much out there for the P345 in regards to a traditional law enforcement duty holster yet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you looked at what Safariland has to offer? Both the 6280 and the 6285 are available for the P345. Both offer Level II retention and you can add the SLS hood guard to any SLS holster. Available in plain black, basket weave, hi-gloss or their STX-tactical finish. If you need Level III retention, there is a Sentry Guard that is also available.

--
Mike

farewell2kings

Bearcat
I liked my blue P345 so much I bought a stainless steel one to accompany it.

I need to find a duty holster for it though. It has to be a Safariland SSIII or Raptor in order for me to carry the P345 on duty. Which equivalent gun fits it. I read somewhere that holsters made for the Sig P226 or P220 would fit it, but if someone could confirm/deny that for me, I would be appreciative.

Thanks!!

What Mbot said in this thread earlier is possibly not correct--I couldn't find the 6280 or 6285 Safariland for the P345 and I went to Safariland directly.

delford

Bearcat
Go with what deputy125 said. The ruger store has a great selection at good prices. I bought a Fobus Kydex for mine for less than other websites.
Del

tdyoung58

Bearcat
farewell2kings":3hy9cwen said:
I liked my blue P345 so much I bought a stainless steel one to accompany it.

I need to find a duty holster for it though. It has to be a Safariland SSIII or Raptor in order for me to carry the P345 on duty. Which equivalent gun fits it. I read somewhere that holsters made for the Sig P226 or P220 would fit it, but if someone could confirm/deny that for me, I would be appreciative.

Thanks!!

What Mbot said in this thread earlier is possibly not correct--I couldn't find the 6280 or 6285 Safariland for the P345 and I went to Safariland directly.

If they make it for a Springfield XD it should fit, I know it's the same size as a sig something but forget which one

farewell2kings

Bearcat
Thank you. I'm probably just going to go to my friendly neighborhood cop supply shop and ask if I can try out the holsters for the aforementioned guns and hopefully I'll find something that fits. I'll post my findings here so that others can benefit from my 'research' LOL.