P-95 magazine loader ??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Just picked up my P-95 today and tried loading the 15 rd mag. After about 8 rounds it really starts to become difficult. Anyone out there that has one and has a loader that works I would like to hear about it. I see about a gazillion different ones so I don't know what does and doesn't work.

roylt

Hunter
I have used the factory loader and it is good. I also have a HKS brand that is real nice. Got it off ebay cheap. There are more but these are the two I have.

Old Hammer Boy

Bearcat
I have the UpLULATM - 9mm to 45ACP Maglula Uplula Pistol Speed Magazine Loader--like it a lot.

http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Gun-Mag-loader-UpLULATM/dp/B00A8EK7JW/ref=sr_1_9?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1374551075&sr=1-9&keywords=magazine+loader+uplula

Alpo

Bearcat
This is the second time I've seen this issue come up.
I had the opposite experience. I was (just barely) able to load all 15 rounds without the mag loader when I first got my P95. After the first couple of times, it got pretty easy.
I did take the mags down and cleaned/lubed the internals.

dwd

Single-Sixer
I second the Uplula mag loader. Try it and you won't want another kind.

wildturk

Single-Sixer
I've never had problems with the Ruger mag loader, it's simple and it works. I have the Uplula's as well, it's a good loader. I have their AR and AK versions that work great too.

747tech

Bearcat
I love my little metal loader. In fact it works with my xd too. Better than the one that came with the xd.

eveled

Hawkeye
The same UPLULA loader works on all my pistol mags, single or double stack, 9mm or .45acp. Highly recommend it.