Outstanding customer service!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hittman

Staff member
Ruger does it again.

I recently bought an early Mini 14 that came with the “standard” stock with wood upper hand guard and a stainless factory folding stock. I sent a letter off to Ruger with my $10.00 and asked if they can verify how it was shipped from them.

I figured IF I was to decide to sell it, a factory letter to verify the folding stock may add a few bucks.

So this afternoon a nice lady from Ruger called my cell! Told me they’re sorry for the delay .... been super busy and COVID, etc. Told me it is NOT a factory folder and my letter will be here next week. She even asked me what I wanted the letter to say about the stock. I told her to say it’s a prototype used personally by Mr. Ruger on a deer hunt. She got a huge chuckle out of that and confirmed they’ll report it was shipped with the standard birch stock.

For $10.00! Good Lord they must look at this service as nothing more than public relations. Good to know they still care!

golferboy426

Buckeye
all factory folders have sling attachment on the side of the gas block. Correct folder gas blocks are hard to purchase alone. ( But I know of a few ;))

Latest posts