Original Ruger's dealer price sheet with Ivory and Stag grips listed

Help Support Ruger Forum:

twriggen

Single-Sixer
Greetings,

I'm working to get my items together to build my single six display for OGCA this year and I cannot locate my old dealer price sheet from Ruger on the prices for the optional factory Ivory and Stag grips. I'd love to buy another one but at this point I would be content with an electronic copy I could use to print my poster/label off of. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
dealer-prices-1953.jpg

twriggen

Single-Sixer
That is the one I could find online, but the images were not in a good enough condition to use to blow up for a poster. I thought there was another one for the business front end that only listed the MSRP price?

contender

Ruger Guru
Let me look into my stuff. I don't think I have a spare,, but if I have an older one that could be scanned & printed,, we can do that.
What year are you seeking?

contender

Ruger Guru
I believe I do have a 1953 Dealer Price sheet. If WMG's is framed,, I know mine is just in a plastic sleeve & easier to get to.

twriggen

Single-Sixer
Thanks Tyrone. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to use the one you sent me. Does anyone know if there was a display price sheet as well as the Dealers Price sheet?

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
I don't know about a point of purchase list. Closest thing I know of would be a catalog. I looked at my pics of the 1953 catalog which is same year as the price sheet above and the optional grips are mentioned on the back page, $16.50 for ivory and $8.50 for stag:

cat-1953-1.jpg

cat-1953-2.jpg

cat-1953-3.jpg

cat-1953-4.jpg

Those are old pics with a long gone camera from 2002, before I ever owned a scanner.

twriggen

Single-Sixer
I may be in LaLa land, but I thought at one point I had seen a countertop/display case, small ad, that listed just the additional grip options for the early Rugers. I might have been something done up by a retailer.

I appreciate all the assistance. I'm going to have to add the early catalogs to my paperwork pile at some point.

Latest posts