Ordered my last gun.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Big Old Boy

Hunter
I just ordered my last gun, or so my wife said. I found a bh 44 sp bisley 5.5 in. waiting on it to show up at my ffl.now to find some brass!

WIL TERRY

Buckeye
.....my LAST wife said that as a matter of fact....the current one took over fifteen years ago and instead of ' attitude ' now pays for most of the new guns...
And so it goes...

Slenk

Single-Sixer
Never will be a last one.
I traded for a SBH in June and traded for it's twin yesterday.

jbntx

Single-Sixer
Big Old Boy said:
I just ordered my last gun, or so my wife said...

You and your wife both are in for a big disappointment.
There's no such thing as a "last gun".

tinman

Buckeye
..........gee, I wonder if that could be why I have 2 ex wives?.................Naw!

Big Old Boy said:
I just ordered my last gun, or so my wife said. I found a bh 44 sp bisley 5.5 in. waiting on it to show up at my ffl.now to find some brass!
Wait, wait, you don't have a .480 yet do you?
gramps working as an enabler :mrgreen:

mindustrial

Single-Sixer
I got two more "last" guns in the trunk of my car... and there will be more.

I used to tell her about my purchases, but I got tired of defending myself.

maxima2

Bearcat
Big Old Boy said:

Just like when she bought the "last" pair of shoes she will buy? :lol:

Armybrat

Buckeye
Big Old Boy said:

Nice choice.

My wife of 48 years doesn't like guns and has never fired one, but she does like jewelry. So almost every time I make a new gun purchase, she gets a comparable cost bauble. Has helped keep her happy all these years. :wink:

schloss

Single-Sixer
I really don't know why you guys get into it with your wives on this stuff. I rarely to never talk about guns to my wife, except for the ones I'm looking at for her. I noticed long ago that she never talked to me about purses, shoes, or random charges on the credit card. So, I never talk to her about buying guns.

However, I do continually mention the guns that I am trying to sell...

Big Old Boy

Hunter
My wife and I talk about our spending thou I find talking after the fact is not as good as talking before the money is spent.

dougader

Hunter
I didn't plan on buying anymore guns this year, but the 480 SBH changed that. My wife saw me reading about it and said, "you should get it." I'm blessed. 8)

Armybrat

Buckeye
Well, when I picked up a new gun at my FFL yesterday, the wife went with me for the first time. She was interested watching me fill out the 4473 form on the laptop. When the clerk & I were inspecting the gun, she wandered back to the counter with a packaged silicone gun cleaning cloth and said, "You should buy this". I almost fainted.

Latest posts