one ragged hole sights

Help Support Ruger Forum:

glw3151

Bearcat
Anyone have any experience with these sights? I am considering installing one on my Redhawk.
Thanks in advance. http://www.warrencustomoutdoor.com/ohs-ruger.html

Cholo

Staff member
Forum member, sixshot, sells these that, I believe, his son makes. I bought 2, one for me and one for a friend. The quality is excellent! I havn't used mine, but I shot my friend's Single Six with one and liked it. It was the 7/32 sized (smaller one) IIRC.

mikewriter

Blackhawk
At one time I had one on a SBH .44 mag. Didn't get to use it much before I sold the gun, but liked it just fine. I'd buy another - and might.

s4s4u

Hunter
I have on my GeeP, but to really appreciate them you need a FO or gold bead front, IMO

I put one of sixshot's on my Redhawk .44 mag due to it being my backup/talisman for griz and Polar bear. Sight acquisition is quick, and very accurate at close range- it's intended use.
gramps

I've put them on all of my Ruger single actions and haven't looked back. You won't get the fine sighting good eyes will get with a nice set of adjustables. Those get real fuzzy as you get older and the ORH is plenty good enough for day to day shooting.