One Ragged Hole sights...Is this company out of business???

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hammerdown77

Blackhawk
I placed an order for these sights a couple of weeks ago and have not received a thing. Tried emailing the company, nothing. The phone number is changed or disconnected.

However, the website is still up and you can pay through Paypal.

I was charged $29.80 and it has already been deducted from my account.

Has anyone heard anything about this company, or know the owner? Looks like I may be out $30 with nothing to show for it.

mraywi

Single-Sixer
Warren Outdoor Products
330-898-1475

The owners name is Paul, he is a fine fellow to do business with. He carries ORH sights. Spoke to him today and has in stock. I bought two sets from him and found them to work very well!
Paul does buy from the ORH company but only sells when he has in stock which he normally has. I believe he is located in Warren,Ohio. Is also the distributor for Eezox!
This is company that sells the sights,not the one that makes them who is not answering calls.

mraywi

Single-Sixer
I do notice Paul at Warren Custom Outdoor Products has the sights listed as One Hole rather than one ragged hole sights. What ever that means.

HammerMTB

Bearcat
Both myself and another shooting friend ordered ORH sights via Paypal. Waited over a month without a part or communication. Filed a claim with Paypal and got a refund. It took maybe 3 weeks to get it settled. Neither of us ever heard from ORH or anyone claiming to represent them.
If you can get them from some other source, cool. But the direct path thru Paypal doesn't work, and only leads to frustration.