One of my Favorite Blackhawks

Help Support Ruger Forum:

My medium frame Blackhawk .45ACP/.45Colt shown with some 255 grain hard cast semi-wadcutter loaded on top of a healthy charge of Trail Boss. It is sporting a Belt Mountain base pin and a set of Bear Paw Gunfighter grips. It is one of my favorite Blackhawks to carry when I ride the trails up here in Northern NM.

4C67C762-3F09-46A0-BE1C-56C26FD89F5D.jpeg

My medium frame Blackhawk .45ACP/.45Colt shown with some 255 grain hard cast semi-wadcutter loaded on top of a healthy charge of Trail Boss. It is sporting a Belt Mountain base pin and a set of Bear Paw Gunfighter grips. It is one of my favorite Blackhawks to carry when I ride the trails up here in Northern NM.

View attachment 46
about a nicest nm out there. wise pick.

Snake Pleskin

Banned

View attachment 46
Nice clean look! It's a winner!

RUFFBIRD

Blackhawk
Sweet/Beautiful all around gun for sure in a great caliber...
I have the same gun in 44 special & treasure it. Wish we had the freedom to carry in Canada.:cry:
Thanks for showing yours!(y)