OM 44 Flatop brl question...........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

.........anyone know who can redo the screw stud for the ejector housing??? Have this nice barrel came off a1957 44 mag flatop that was rebarreled ,rechambered to 45 LC.....former member who recently passed away.........................
mfpQD9El.jpg

Hz0zJDkl.jpg

all the finish has been removed so as to do any "reweld" that will ruin the blued finish anyway. Any ideas or thoughts will help, our gunsmith recently passed away and the other one their shop closed........let us know here or even a 'PM" ( conversation)
thank you,

Dan

Johnnu2

Hunter
Dan, I've heard that Bob Cogan has done work like this on Rugers; but I have no first-hand experience to recommend him. Here's his website, he's now in Alabama.... https://apwcogan.com/

J

thank you for the info, I hesitate as this and the cylinder came off an old model 44 flatop that was converted by Andy Horvath years ago, and he gave the original parts back to the owner , who used to be here on the forum, but passed away last year "cherokee"....and we came across them, trying to decide which route we want to go getting bored in my old age, and now summer is coming,,,ha ha:cool::rolleyes:;)

Latest posts