Old Army's Coming out of the closet

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger1nut

Blackhawk
OK what gives? I have been traveling a lot and may have missed something. There are no less than 12 Old Army's for same on the first page of the board alone. Did I miss the boat on something?

Dave

hesco

Bearcat
was trying to figure out the same thing, maybe everyone but us found out ruger was going to keep making them and thought they could get a better price from those who hadnt found out they were going to keep making them

Dave King

Bearcat
Looks to me as if it's a fella searching them up from old posts trying to find a trade, there are many with the same trade offer as the latest post.

oldman

Bearcat
sorry guys i just found the site today while i was looking for one and i did not see the dates. sorry for bringing up bunch of old threads.

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
oldman":22w2qio9 said:
sorry guys i just found the site today while i was looking for one and i did not see the dates. sorry for bringing up bunch of old threads.

That would make more sense! I was scratching my head some today too as when I tried to find one they were somewhat tough to find and now they were all over the classifieds.

lfpiii

Blackhawk
Ruger1nut":kxg55rl1 said:
OK what gives? I have been traveling a lot and may have missed something. There are no less than 12 Old Army's for same on the first page of the board alone. Did I miss the boat on something?

Dave

I believe that they are back in production. My dealer just got 6 NIB from his distributor.