OK I GIVE UP

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Johnnu2

Buckeye
HOW do you post with a quote from one of the previous posters>>>>?????

J.

eveled

Hunter
Hit the +quote at the bottom of their post, then hit insert quote in the reply. You can add more than one quote from different people this way

eveled

Hunter
Hit the +quote at the bottom of their post, then hit insert quote in the reply. You can add more than one quote from different people this way
You can even quote yourself!

Strangely enough you can also take a quote from one thread and insert into your reply in a different thread all together !

Last edited:

Johnnu2

Buckeye

Hit "Reply" at the bottom right of the member's post you want to quote. It automatically starts a new post for you with the quote. Try it with my post.
I like this option.... works easily.
Now all I have to do is remember it.

You can even quote yourself!

Strangely enough you can also take a quote from one thread and insert into your reply in a different thread all together !
THIS ONE WORKED TOO......

THANKS EVERYONE

J.
Hit "Reply" at the bottom right of the member's post you want to quote. It automatically starts a new post for you with the quote. Try it with my post.

Biggfoot44

Blackhawk
Test , test , by hopelessly computer illiterate Luddite !

Hawk-in-Wi

Buckeye
I simply hit " reply " , didn't use '+ quote " .
seems to have worked for me . I just hit the reply that is right beside the +quote and the quote appeared inside the box ready for me to type in my message under it, pretty cool , I didn't know how it worked untill I read this post so thanks

Latest posts