ohio shooters please read

Help Support Ruger Forum:

shaner

Bearcat
how many here are from ohio and how many would think about all of us maybe tryin to get to one central location some weekend and maybe meet at a range for a ruger shoot?

shaner

Bearcat
well lets throw out some locations? iam 50 miles or so north of columbus? anyone have a range they belong an outdoor event would be best in my thoughts , have some food cook out? things like that?

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey I might try and show up....or could even host the "EVENT" if needed....I have a couple of acres located just off I 75 exit 171......have a big hill with no neighbors close by :lol: :lol: :lol: always planned for it to be a "RANGE"just never got around to it yet......also can bring your "TOYS" as we have plenty of room to ride them.....or your "FISHIN POLE" and abuse my Bass :D :D :D Heck I am located in the HEART of RUGER COUNTRY :shock: :shock: :shock: Hey someone take charge and we can figure this out.....see ya RR.

PS.... hey let's say any RF member is welcome.....even the dreaded CA guys :roll: :roll: :roll:

shaner

Bearcat
radicalrod":2pu8xhq8 said:
Hey I might try and show up....or could even host the "EVENT" if needed....I have a couple of acres located just off I 75 exit 171......have a big hill with no neighbors close by :lol: :lol: :lol: always planned for it to be a "RANGE"just never got around to it yet......also can bring your "TOYS" as we have plenty of room to ride them.....or your "FISHIN POLE" and abuse my Bass :D :D :D Heck I am located in the HEART of RUGER COUNTRY :shock: :shock: :shock: Hey someone take charge and we can figure this out.....see ya RR.

PS.... hey let's say any RF member is welcome.....even the dreaded CA guys :roll: :roll: :roll:

well you got a good idea, ranges are tough to throw an event because a lot only allow a limited number of guest, i also have a range here out in the rural area of knox county yeah we can do the anyones invited no problem,,

radicalrod

Hunter
UMMM I don't know about the "UTAH" crowd.....they only drink Diet Pepsi.....I hear they get a little "CRAZY" when a "splash" of JACK gets mixed in the DP.......me I hate it when a "splash" of DP gets in my JACK :shock: :shock: :shock: AH what the heck.....I guess we will let Steve and John show up if they want :D :D :D see ya RR.

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey my better half has given me an OK for this if we really want to do it.......end of september is good for me as I have the week prior to my Sept 24 birthday free......let me know and we can getter done....see ya RR.

Digger

Bearcat
I'd be interested as well. Sounds like it would be fun and nice to get to know other forum members.

Cherokee

Single-Sixer
Well, is anyone taking charge to organize this ?
RR, you have made a fine offer and I for one would take you up on it during 9/14-18/09.
shaner, you also offered, thanks. Would you want to take the lead ?