'Nuther 4 5/8" Flat-top

Help Support Ruger Forum:

VonFatman

Blackhawk
I must be living right...
A local dealer called my buddy today, looking for that guy who likes old flat-tops.
When I called the dealer the guy asked if I'd like to look at this decent OM. Needless to say that when you can buy an OM for a bit less than a NM...well the gun's found a new home. Here are a couple photos. (B.T.W....my wife would probably not agree with my assertion that I'm "livin' right").

Bob

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

The pair:

standard.jpg

COR

Blackhawk
...and that ain't no "Lipsey's" :wink: Great piece of shootable Ruger history. Great find, thanks for sharing

Dave T

Single-Sixer
Jealousy is supposed to be an ugly emotion. Is it OK to just be envious? (smiley face goes here)

Dave

VonFatman

Blackhawk
Hey, I am just fine with covet...just stay away from my wife!

Here's the plan for this Sunday afternoon...I'm going to pull my RENE info and try to understand where my flat-tops fall as far as "type this or that"...

Is that a tall order for a guy with limited comprehension and even less mechanical ability?....maybe I should plan a week rather than an afternoon?

I have four .357 OM flat-tops...serial numbers: 8784 (4 5/8")
20082 (4 5/8")--28711 (6 1/2)--40880....it's time to look them up! Heck, I may just have one with a special feature or the like!

Bob