NOW REDUCED - Ruger, S&W, Remington, Browning, CZ, Sig, Collection Retirement Sale

Help Support Ruger Forum:

glimmerman

Bearcat
I have been a Member and mostly a Collector (40+ years) and have not made any active post on this Forum for the past 12 years. As with many, it becomes a time to plan for the 4th Quarter of Life. I have started reducing the number of firearms that I what to leave to my Grandsons, over the last 12 months. ALL sales will be shipped at buyers expense, from my FFL Dealer to your receiving FFL Dealer, and will be shipped FedEx, ONLY when buyers funds are received and cleared. PayPal will not be accepted. I will not sell or ship to California. All transactions are being handled by an experienced 3rd party who has a stellar rating on multiple forums, and will answer all questions and provide Professional Photos upon request.

Please contact Jason at; [email protected] for questions, photos and purchase instructions.

All Firearms are absolutely New in their Original Factory Box, and Unfired since leaving the manufacturer.

1st up are a pair of 50th Anniversary Blackhawks, one 357 mag. and one 44mag. REDUCED now $795.00 as listed on other list.
Please contact [email protected] direct for photos and additional information.

Blackhawks, Super Blackhawks, Vaqueros, 77RSI, No. 1's, and 10/22's, to follow. Please watch for more, mostly rare or unusual firearms soon to be listed. Please be patient. This has been a time consuming, but fun undertaking.

Thank You,
Edmond O'Quin
[email protected]

Last edited: