Not him again..

Help Support Ruger Forum:

reuben_j_cogburn

Blackhawk
I know that you thought that the last post would hopefully be.. my last post... But nope....
What is different is that this year I am able to communicate much more efficiently... For a good number of years, there has been a cell tower on a mountain across the river... (next to a watch tower)....
This actually provides phone service in the region, even though the tower is 8.5 miles or so away... Not bad technology when you think about it...
My main problem was financing.. I could rarely afford a phone plan... So I did what the Gov't does... I miss appropriated the funds to get connected and start a business, (at the worst possible time).. Who needs food and gas right!!
I have been working hard trying to get my channel and website running... I have made a lot of changes and added more, "stuff"......
So if you'd like to take a look at the site. I even worked on the mobile site as well....
Maybe even consider my "saved bill" mug.... :unsure:
I will hopefully have a bunch of "my" stuff for sale by spring.. (furs as well)...
Even though, doing this online stuff is fun, I can't let it be a hobby... I can't do the work that I have been doing, any more.. It's just to hard on me....
So I need to make this work.... Maybe spread the word, and get a few sales.. Either through, My youtube or my website
It takes time to get the search engines seeing me.. It is almost a full time job...
I'll also be needing some people to test some gear that I plan on making.. I just have to wait until winter, and when I get my new sewing machine...
Please be advised that there is some politically incorrect items on my website.....
ciao...

eveled

Hunter
There should be a way to just give you some support without buying something we don’t need. That way you get all of the money.

tunnug

Single-Sixer
Yes, post a mailing address, I'm sure there's people here that wouldn't mind dropping some coins your way, I already have too much stuff to be adding to it just to help you out, I'd rather just send you something.

Diabloman

Single-Sixer
9AD25E94-7D2F-4373-8910-3F640D9ABFD2_1_102_o.jpeg

Latest posts