Not a Ruger...Browning 1911 .380

Help Support Ruger Forum:

6gun

Hunter
No but 9MM would be better since it costs less than .380 now days and is a more powerful round.

s4s4u

Hunter
They featured it on the Gallery of Guns TV show the other night. Looks like a nice gun, but I agree that a 9 would be better. They sure are pandering to the recoil shy folks out there. I find it amazing how they "justify" smaller and smaller by claiming bullet design is soooo much better these days. You can still only push it so fast with that small case. Better than a rock I guess.

6gun

Hunter
Jim Luke said:
6gun said:
No but 9MM would be better since it costs less than .380 now days and is a more powerful round.

I agree.

I just saw this gun...didn't know they were making it.

Is it a small compact gun or full size?

6gun

Hunter
My son has a Sig P938 that looks like scaled down a pocket sized 1911 in 9MM, he says everyone that shoots it falls in love with the thing and wants to buy it from him.

He spent weeks finding this gun when he first purchased it, he said all the LGS in town had it in 380 and he refused to buy one that wasn't a 9MM.

Of course he never let's the old man shoot his gun I think he fears he may never get it back. :lol:

6gun said:
My son has a Sig P938 that looks like scaled down a pocket sized 1911 in 9MM, he says everyone that shoots it falls in love with the thing and wants to buy it from him.

He spent weeks finding this gun when he first purchased it, he said all the LGS in town had it in 380 and he refused to buy one that wasn't a 9MM.

Of course he never let's the old man shoot his gun I think he fears he may never get it back. :lol:

I love my Sig P938s.

Everyone that shoots them falls in love with them.

IMAG0280_zps7uwnpuhh.jpg

revhigh

Hawkeye
Nothin' beats a Sig.

How about a close up right side up of the one with the stainless slide.

That is one good looking gun.

REV

revhigh

Hawkeye
DA_TriggR4Ruger said:
Jim Luke, you should shoot a Sig P210 sometime...

It's impossible to enlighten the unenlightenable ... Dont bother trying. :D

REV

Jim Puke

Hunter
revhigh said:
DA_TriggR4Ruger said:

REV

We don't all drink the kool-aid...like rev does.

I have shot several models of sigs...don't care for the ergo's...and they remind me of a Hi-Point.

revhigh

Hawkeye
Jim Luke said:
revhigh said:
DA_TriggR4Ruger said:

REV

I have shot several models of sigs...don't care for the ergo's...and they remind me of a Hi-Point.

Now there's a statement you hear often from knowledgeable gun enthusiasts .... :roll:

REV

Jim Puke

Hunter
Since you love'em so much...GA Cracker, forum member...works in a gun shop down the road and says that they have sigs in the case, that were there 3yrs ago, when he started there.

Why don't you come down and help them out with some of their "NEW" old stock...cause I imagine they are tired of looking at them.

People love'em SO much...they just won't buy'em so much...kind of like the Prius. :mrgreen:

Must be that Hi-Point thing that they having going on... :lol:

Ruger45

Blackhawk
Jim Luke said:
People love'em SO much...they just won't buy'em so much...kind of like the Prius. :mrgreen:

Must be that Hi-Point thing that they having going on... :lol:
No just like the Prius they are way overpriced. That being said I have bought enough Sig's to fill a shelf :D