Not a Ruger, and no food to be seen, just a new Cooper

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Well, my birthday seems to roll around every year about this time. I've been saving for this rifle for about three years. It's a Cooper Model 22 chambered in 220 Swift. I just thought you might be interested in a few pictures.

Naturally, it's left handed, and I upgraded the wood. It is a tiger striped AAA+ Claro Walnut

P1120277.jpg

P1120308.jpg

P1120278.jpg

P1120279.jpg

This is the supplied test target. Three shots and handloaded too!
target.jpg

Aeroscout9

Single-Sixer
South Paws unite! I love that rifle! It makes my Ruger M77MKII LR look like a polished turd??? No just kidding. I love my Ruger rifle. But that is a pretty rifle!

kentdep

Single-Sixer
Real nice looking rifle you have there. I lhave a Kimber .300 WSM that has wood grain like that and it is a treat to the eyes to look at it under the natural light of the sun.

Jay

flyinfred

Blackhawk
That is just plain gorgeous! I have been looking for an idea of a custom to treat myself when I retire in 3 yrs. and they just might be the people I get to do it. That is beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!

wickerbill

Bearcat
Kevin, first of all, happy birthday. Second, start saving for your next one. Those Coopers are addictive. Beleave me I currently have two. I have a M21 in 223Varmiter and a M57 LVT in 22lr.
Bill

valkrider8

Single-Sixer
That is one of the nicest rifles I've seen in a long time, and a shooter too!! What a beauty, happy birthday to ya. :D

45Colt_Man

Blackhawk
Very exceptional wood. Great looking rifle. Being left handed myself most of my rifles are lever guns (Don't think I've ever found a left hand one here in Wyoming). Got a few right hand models that I can work with if I have to. Only buy shotguns with the thumb safety. All my Ruger single actions work just fine. :lol:

Dana