Non-Rugers: ........ Colt .38, Browning Buck Mark, H&R 12 ga

Help Support Ruger Forum:

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
I'm going to add various non-Ruger guns for sale to this post as I take pics of them.

Handgun prices include shipping but long guns do not, since they can go either Ground or Priority with no flat rate box options.

Summary:
1. (Sold/Gone) Nickel Smith & Wesson .32-20 WCF Hand Ejector
2. (Sold/Gone) LNIB Para-Ordnance 1911 SSP .45 ACP in the Scarce Regal Finish
3. (Sold/Gone) LNIB Taurus Tracker 7-Shot .17 HMR Revolver w/Papers
4. (Sold/Gone) Colt Woodsman 1st Series Target .22 Pistol w/Holster
5. Browning Buck Mark .22 LR Bull Barrel Pistol Boxed w/Papers
6. (Sold/Gone) Iver Johnson Top-Break .32 Cal Revolver with "transfer bar"
7. (Sold/Gone) CZ Mauser 8mm, Sporterized with Fajen Monte Carlo Stock
8. (SPF) High Standard Sentinel Deluxe 9-shot .22 LR DA Revolver
9. (Sold/Gone) Parker GH Grade SxS 12 ga. Shotgun - over 100 years old
10. (Sold/Gone) Smith & Wesson 10-shot .22 LR Revolver model 617-6 in Case w/Papers
11. Colt Detective Special .38 Special Snubby Revolver LNIB
12. (Sold/Gone) Winchester model 1300 shotgun, 12 gauge, pump action
13. H&R Pardner (formerly NEF) shotgun, 12 gauge, pump action
14. (Sold/Gone) Springfield SAR 8 (HK 91 clone) .308 Rifle Basket Case
15. (Sold/Gone) Henry Golden Boy - American Farmer .22 LR Rifle LNIB w/Papers

9xwsBPA.jpg

More details and pics below

1. Smith & Wesson .32-20 WCF Hand Ejector.
Sold

2. Para-Ordnance 1911 SSP in the Regal Finish.
Sold

3. Taurus Tracker 7-Shot .17 HMR Revolver.
Sold $550 shipped FFL to FFL

4. Colt Woodsman 1st Series Target .22 Pistol.
Sold $450 shipped FFL to FFL

5. Browning Buck Mark .22 LR Pistol. This Browning Buck Mark .22 LR pistol looks to be in near new condition with the exception of a scuff on the left side of the barrel as seen in the close up. Has the box, papers, scope mount, and lock. It has a non-reflective flat black finish of some sort. The trigger is gold colored, I do not know if gold plated. Made in USA per right side of frame, though left side mentions Montreal. Update: An eagle-eyed forum member spotted the fact that the rear sight is missing! I'm pretty embarrassed that I didn't catch that - I never took this gun out of the box except for the pics. The scope mount looks like it would replace the entire rear sight mount, so I don't know why the sight would have been removed from its mount, but I did not find it anywhere in the box. Price reduced to reflect no rear sight.

(Was $335) $295 shipped FFL to FFL

vTlaEH0.jpg

BZElJPv.jpg

wU1Vrt4.jpg

d0x22LP.jpg

uiKKHyW.jpg

LtPl7Mp.jpg

bhLphdI.jpg

6. Iver Johnson Arms & Cycle Works Top-Break .32 Cal Revolver.
Sold $295 shipped FFL to FFL

7. CZ 8mm Mauser 98 VZ-24 Bolt Rifle with Fajen Monte Carlo Stock.
Sold $375 + USPS shipping, FFL to FFL

8. High Standard .22 LR Sentinel Deluxe DA Revolver, Nine-Shooter. This High Standard is a really clean .22 cal. DA revolver with a 4" barrel and 9 round cylinder. Grips are woodgrain plastic. Frame is black anodized alloy and there is one tiny spot at the upper front of the left side of the frame that got nicked and lost the black finish. Otherwise really nice. Great lightweight backpacking gun.

SPF $350 shipped FFL to FFL

umL0Tfn.jpg

ewIAWP3.jpg

UtTaIw5.jpg

fwwn2rh.jpg

bBTg9hv.jpg

5wvJlR2.jpg

9. Parker GH Grade 12 gauge Shotgun.
(Sold)

10. Smith & Wesson 10-shot .22 LR model 617-6 in box w/Papers.
Sold $630 shipped FFL to FFL

11. Colt Detective Special Revolver in .38 Special w/Box, Papers. This Detective Special dates to 1994 per the Colt website. At the time, like Ruger, their plastic cases were not made with a smooth end, so there is no label on the blue case. I assume Colt used a shipper like Ruger did at the time with the gun info on it. Appears like new, may have been fired a bit but doesn't show it. Has the manual. Colt medallion rubber grip. Unlike the J frame S&W, these hold six rounds. I believe by this time, these revolvers were +P rated, but you should do your own research before using hotter loads.

$800 shipped FFL to FFL

rgXsqOl.jpg

WrVFZyZ.jpg

uWPMAwB.jpg

icq6uSG.jpg

GabKWfV.jpg

XtjY9QN.jpg

3H9AE29.jpg

12. Winchester model 1300 shotgun, 12 gauge, pump action.
Sold $200 + USPS shipping, FFL to FFL

13. H&R Pardner (formerly NEF) shotgun, 12 gauge, pump action. H&R bought New England Firearms who used to make the Pardner line. This one is 2-3/4" or 3" mag and has a 28" VR barrel. Synthetic stock with both cloth and plastic camo tape added. One choke tube present, size unknown. UPDATE 6/25/2021: Since there didn't seem to be any interest in this shotgun with the camo tape, I went ahead and removed it. It looks a lot nicer now, IMO, complete with original stickers on the stock. There is a small amount of scattered pitting on the barrel that was uncovered when I removed the cloth tape which evidently retained a bit of moisture, but it is not bad and I oiled it up to prevent spread, see the last few close-ups for those areas.

$150 + USPS shipping, FFL to FFL

These are the "before" pictures:
n8dlZbu.jpg

Bw30Bus.jpg

6wD0CGv.jpg

And these are the "after" debubbafication pictures:
36N53Ag.jpg

ZqxO56b.jpg

mXMl3XJ.jpg

These guns are what the liberals want to outlaw - the ones that can cause injury or death...
CiYNxiE.jpg

bjjP8sh.jpg

ETMtyik.jpg

duZr0vr.jpg

oVF8PEn.jpg

KHq8xha.jpg

2fKbHdG.jpg

14. Springfield SAR 8 (HK 91 clone) .308 Rifle.
Sold $300 + USPS shipping, FFL to FFL

15. Henry Golden Boy - American Farmer .22 S/L/LR Rifle LNIB w/Papers.
Sold

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
Take another look at the H&R (New England Firearms) Pardner pump 12 gauge. I removed the camo tape so you don't have to.

Feel free to make private offers. I can take trades but don't want any more long guns, so handguns only please (especially if they are Ruger revolvers).

Latest posts