No scoffers, please.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

turd

Buckeye
Happy Birthday, Bob. Like others have said, I have been fortunate to enjoy your posts and stories. Please continue to keep us up on what you are doing and share the memories. I look for your posts each day, always pleasant and informative.

eveled

Hunter
Happy Birthday Bob!

I remember my mother telling me If I kept it up I wouldn’t make it to 10!

I figure I beat the odds and consider each day to be a gift!

mishtub

Blackhawk
Happy birthday Bob. May you have continued good health. I keep you in my prayers.

vito

Hunter
Happy Birthday to you! Finding the right woman to spend your life with is possibly the most important event to enjoy a good life. I'm not quite 80, and when I reach my birthday in June I will have been married to my sweetheart for 57 years. Without her my life would not have been the same and I feel blessed and lucky to have met her. It sounds like your meeting and marrying Nita was the same for you. Enjoy your special day!

steveodtw

Blackhawk
I recall watching Johnny Carson interviewing George Burns in his 90s. When Johnny asked Burns if he thought he'd reach 100, Burns said "Yeah, I've got to. I've got a gig!" Happy Birthday!

nlocke

Bearcat
I printed Proverbs 3:6 and stuck it to my refrigerator along with Psalms 37:4, "Delight thyself also in the LORD, and he shall give you the desires of thine heart". (Love the 'shalls' of scripture).
I am 79 yrs. old and too must say that the LORD has been very good to me throughout my life. Better than I deserve.

Latest posts