No question about it, this forum is for old guys

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Big John

Single-Sixer
68. My first .22 was a '64 Winchester Model 270. I really wanted a Browning T-bolt, but thought it was too expensive compared to the Winchester (~ $15 more). But I may have ended up with a "salt" stock, so that would have been heartbreaking. Hindsight and the internet...

NC FNS

Bearcat
On the seldom occasion I meet with a young relative, my advice to them is, "Listen to old people. They know stuff.”

TonyKarp

Bearcat
Year short of 60. I would love to say that I’m in perfect condition But, that would be a lie.Thankfully , I’m creaking and learning everyday.

Ride1949

Buckeye
Yeah, that was pretty much my reaction first time I saw it, too. :love: Thanks, Gunny Gene! ;)

BTW, I've noticed that I don't think I've had a bad day since the first time I saw it. Could Katie Sunshine be Good Luck? :confused:
Like a ray of sunshine 😜

Have gun-will travel

Single-Sixer
Townsville,[email protected] Kerr Lake,near Va.border
I will be 74 on Jan 4th. mind is young but knees say 74 ,still on the right side of the dirt. Sold both Harleys in 2017, still want to ride but knees say no. I know Harley makes a trike but to many idiots on the road. . I have a Kawasaki now, but it runs on the water. 1200 cc jet ski top speed is 60 mph but it scares the 💩 out of me🙄.Like my pontoon boat better . Gotta have one living on Kerr Lake With 850 miles of shoreline . Boat is a must😊

Latest posts