No. 1 Creedmoor in 1969 Gun Digest

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RSIno1

Hunter
Numero Uno is the source http://www.classicsportingarms.com/ruger-no-1-rifles-for-sale/

2016 Ruger No.1 Lineup Announced!

The six new Ruger No. 1 model configurations for 2016 are as follows:
1B Sporter chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor with 28" barrel, blued with walnut furniture.
1S Sporter chambered in 35 Whelen with 24" barrel, blued with walnut furniture.
1S Sporter chambered in 44 Magnum with 20" barrel, blued with walnut furniture.
1V Varmint chambered in .243 Win with 26" barrel, blued with walnut furniture and 1-in-7.7" twist.
K1RSI International chambered in .308 Win 20" barrel, stainless with walnut furniture.
1A Light Sporter chambered in .275 Rigby with 24" barrel, blued with walnut furniture and express sights.

I have the Creedmoor, Whelen and 1V in 243 available now at $1750 + shipping. The 275 Rigby's are very limited and are sold out. The 308 Stainless are all gone. I now have some of the 44 Magnums; they are $1750 + shipping.

chet15

Hawkeye
No, no....
The original post had the question... "Just curious as to what this rifle would sell for today if it were available." when referring to the Ruger Number 1 Creedmoor rifle featured in the 1969 Gun Digest.
That gun was fully factory engraved and stocked by John Warren on order of Bill Ruger as Bill Ruger's personal rifle. ..... there is only one like it!
I would say "PRICELESS"., but considering what some of the "Ruger Studio of Art and Decoration" custom engraved Ruger Number 1's were priced at, I would have to say north of $50K+ for the original Creedmoor rifle.
Chet15

Last edited: