Nickel and Stag

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Allen207

Single-Sixer
So I found a Speed Six to carry in my Maxpedition Versapack until I get my .32 SS back from Dave Clement. When I bought it, I thought it was stainless, but it turns out to have been Nickel plated at some point. I don't mind since the plating job was well done, and I was looking for a carry gun, not a collector. The grips were in aweful shape, but a pair of nice Elk Stag from Patrick Grashorn, aka "Executioner" really improve the look. As luck would have it, an old Bucheimer pancake holster that I've had kicking around for a long time, fits it like a glove.

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

On a side note, those few flecks of snow you see are the start of our snowfall from that storm that is hammering the Mid Atlantic states. Looks like Maine might be more or less spared, they are calling for 2-4 inches

oregon73

Blackhawk
You guys keep posting pictures of those Speed Six snubbies and I'm going to have to get one! Allen207, that is a really nice revolver you got there! I'm a sucker for nickel plating, either factory or aftermarket, as long as it is nicely done. Yours looks superb with those grips, also. THANK YOU for posting the picture!

Rob