Nice pictures of stainless 5.5” Bisley needed

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Onty

Single-Sixer
I am writing article about SA revolvers for a hunting magazine in Europe, and would need some nice pictures of stainless 5.5" Bisley, preferably 44 Magnum, left side shot.

Very desirable would be picture of revolver with fiber optic sights installed.

If you have some, please send them, my e-mail is; [email protected]

Many thanks, Onty.

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
I am not sure if these help but they are the best I can do...

acusport_44_001_sm.jpg

The following images are larger:

http://quarterbore.com/images/ruger/acusport/acusport_44_001_lg.jpg

http://quarterbore.com/images/ruger/acusport/acusport_44_002_lg.jpg

I took these photos so I do have rights to allow you to use them and you may use them :wink:

seeemmiss

Single-Sixer
Check Hamilton Bowen's website. He has some good pic in the project section and under the Ruger single actions of the catalog area.

Onty

Single-Sixer
Quarterbore":2zhrceh1 said:
I am not sure if these help but they are the best I can do...

The following images are larger:

http://quarterbore.com/images/ruger/acusport/acusport_44_001_lg.jpg

http://quarterbore.com/images/ruger/acusport/acusport_44_002_lg.jpg

I took these photos so I do have rights to allow you to use them and you may use them :wink:

MANY THANKS. One little wish; would be possible to have a picture of revolver alone, removed yellow spacer on aft side of cylinder and no box and other accessories, with barrel aligned horizontally, left side only?

BTW, I would like to send you little gift (tool) for these beautiful photos. My e-mail is [email protected] .

Regards, Onty.

Thank you seeemmiss for this tip, but I am looking for standard or semi standard revolvers only. Custom ones are just pipe dream for folks over there. Regards, Onty.

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
Onty":3geun8vx said:
MANY THANKS. One little wish; would be possible to have a picture of revolver alone, removed yellow spacer on aft side of cylinder and no box and other accessories, with barrel aligned horizontally, left side only?

BTW, I would like to send you little gift (tool) for these beautiful photos. My e-mail is [email protected] .

Regards, Onty.

Sorry I can not get more pics of the 44 as I had sold that one over a year ago. Funny, that gun was sold to a guy in South Africa and he went through the hastle of finding a dealer that had an export permit and was willing to help him do all the paperwork needed for him to get that gun exported.

Very nice guns that I really wish AcuSport or Williams would do more runs of as I had to sell to allow me to pay for my real passion (Single Action Hunter Line) but I would love to replace it some day if there would be another run of these!

Axehandle

Buckeye
Thought for a minute that I didn't have a contribution... Then I remembered the Gallagher 5.5 Octagon 44 Mag bisley. Don't have a good pic of the left side... Yell if you really want one and I'll get you one...
001-43.jpg

Rodfac

Blackhawk
Sam Johnson That pic of yours shows a beautiful Ruana if I"m not mistaken...the knife may be worth more than the hand gun next to it, if prices quoted at a recent Louisville, KY gunshow are any indication. Is it an old one?

I carried that same model knife through two tours in Vietnam 39 yrs ago. It's heavy blade offered the opportunity to help me get out of an airplane where the gov't hadn't provided a door. It has better steel than the Randalls and I've managed to keep it safe for all these passing years.

My son's on his way to Afghanistan shortly and will take it along as well.

Use it in good health, brother...you've got a piece of history riding on your hip.

Regards, Rodfac

Sam Johnson

Blackhawk
Rodfac, Yes a Ruana but not one of the early knives made by Rudy. I stopped at their shop a few years ago while on a road trip for a two hour
tour. I did get them to sign it.

Onty

Single-Sixer
Thanks to all again for those nice pictures. However, I need pictures of production guns only.

Axehandle, those micrata stocks are just gorgeous.

As for your Bisley Mark McWillis, I am thinking about one for myself but with 6.5" barrel and rib removed behind front sight base, I do not need scope.

Lee Martin

Hunter
500 Linebaugh conversion:

500_Linebaugh_2009.jpg

475 Linebaugh conversion:

LinebaughConversion1.jpg

5-shot 41 Magnum (6" barrel though):

Five_Shot_41_1.jpg

Custom 38-40 with elk stag:

3840_2Bisley.jpg

Re-barreled 41 Magnum Acusport:

Acusport_41_Magnum.jpg