NIB 9mm pistol... and a question

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Well i knew it would happen eventually. But one of the LGS has a few guns I'm interested in...

NIB KP95PR - $380.00
NIB SR9 - $499.00
NIB Springfield XD - $499.00
NIB Springfield XDm - $599.00

Not ready to buy yet, still have a computer project I'm working on, But for when i AM... any suggestions?

ab4ka

Single-Sixer
I'm a big fan of the P95, I adore mine. I haven't had the opportunity to try out a SR9. I did have a Springfield XD and really liked it, but I prefer the P95 to it. As for the XDm, I don't think it's that much better than a standard XD.

revhigh

Hawkeye
That's WAY WAY too much for a P95 of any model. Should be about $300 tops. Of that group, if you can't get a 95 at $300, I'd consider the XD for $500, wouldn't consider the XDM under any circumstances. A buddy bought one ... supposedly the 'M' stands for 'Match Grade' ... it wasn't. I'd also have to coinsider a CZ75B for just slightly over $500.

CDNN was selling P95's for $259 blued, and $279 stainless a few months ago. Recommended them to many and many bought them. Not sure if there's any left ... you'd have to call.

The CZ will outshoot any of the above .... easily, and I think it's the most perfect ergonomic 9MM platform in existence.

FYI .... http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=62210

REV

gatorhugger

Blackhawk
They offer great prices, especially if you pay cash.
$299 for a new Sigma is killing me.
The SR9 is $398 for the regular
stainless slide.

mekender

Single-Sixer
i paid $435 for my SR-9... i could have gotten it for $35 less if i had waited a month...

fastapex

Single-Sixer
I dont know much about the other guns but the price at your LGS for the SR9 is a about 100 to high. You can find a better deal elsewhere i think.

jhearne

Buckeye
Ouch, I paid $433 OTD for my SR9 ($400 + Tax), granted that was a year and a half ago, but still, it shouldn't be $500. If you can find an SR9 for $450 OTD or less I'd say it's a good price. I see your not too far from D/FW area, I'd try looking there, tons of shops that you can compare prices against.

Josh

A

Anonymous

Just called CDNN....no P95's left at all and no idea if they'll get more or not.

Thunderhawk

Single-Sixer
gatorhugger":3uln70sy said:
They offer great prices, especially if you pay cash.
$299 for a new Sigma is killing me.
The SR9 is $398 for the regular
stainless slide.

The Sigma (9VE) is my main carry gun. The trigger feels like a revolver's, and after the S&W Texas shop smoothed it out it is a great shooter. For the price there is none better.
I polished the sides of the slide (it's a two tone model) and it looks good.

tookalisten

Blackhawk
My local gun shop had the SR9's listed at $439; they recently offered a "preferred customer sale" for 10% off - that is when I could no longer resist the urge and bought it.

Check out Buds as listed above. Great prices and easy to deal with. I have purchased several from them without any issues. They have a FFL drop down menu by state to local FFL's that will receive the guns for you. Great sale going on this weekend also. Just got the SP101 in 357 with 2 1/4 barrel.

Latest posts