Newly active old member from Northern Illinois/West Central Tennessee

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Travelin Man

Bearcat
Chain O' Lakes Region - Northern Illinois
Hey all, I've been a member here for over 12 years but I realized that I have never done an introduction and I haven't been active at all during that time. Passed onto me from my father was a love of Ruger firearms and while I have a large collection including all brands of rifles and pistols (I'm also a C&R FFL holder) all of my regular use rifles and revolvers are Rugers. My father passed 5 years ago and I then inherited his fairly large collection of Ruger rifles, shotguns, and revolvers. All told my now expanded collection completely fills up four large gun safes. You will be seeing more of me here as I am finally starting to dedicate more time to my collection.

Welcome back!
4E2E75CD-E20E-4027-8C12-A4E94E301FD4.gif

I bet there's some older nice Rugers in your hands. Would love to see some pics of 'em. :)

jmol50

Single-Sixer
Yes please, share a pic or three of your favorites. Or at least the one in your hands.

Welcome (back) to the forum, the more the merrier.

Also, think about joining ROCS (Ruger Owners and Collectors Society) The forum (another great place for Ruger information) is https://www.rugersociety.com/ . Then, come July 2023, take a little vacation to the Ohio Gun Collectors Association show (west central OH not too far from Cincinatti) where Rugers take center stage. Heck make/bring a display, folks at the show like to see our Rugers and we have a bundle of fun (both at the show and at our banquet).