Newbie to Forum

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Predator2525

Bearcat
Though new to the forum, not new to the Rugers. Have a KP345 and am waiting to pick up my GP100 6" blue. I found this forum by chance and wish i had found it years ago. First off I wish to thank Everyone that has been on this forum for their discussions. Due to all of you, I have gotten answers to many of my questions that otherwise would not have. Have already ordered the marbles front sight and spring kit for the GP, and I also know I will field strip and inspect it as soon as I get it to check for any shavings or problems before I have trouble. Being a previous owner of the Python 6" nickel, (still kick myself everday for selling it), im sure the GP will perform the way i expect, due to all of your responses and opinions. Thanks again! :D

the fatman

Single-Sixer
:D Welcome to the fourm from the fatman. I also am fairly new and really enjoy this fourm. And find it a wealth of information on guns and even questions in general.

Pal Val

Buckeye
Welcome to the forum! I come here frequently, even in the middle of busy days. It's a really good forum. The best!

Knuckles

Buckeye
I'm not much help here, but they haven't kicked me off yet. :wink:

Welcome to the forum and have fun.

knuckles

Ed Hill

Bearcat
Welcome to the forum and I am sure you will be happy with everyone here. :D

Latest posts