New York MikkiD's 'axe attack'

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Mobuck

Hawkeye
I was sitting in Burger King when this video was run on the big screen on the back wall of the eating area. I looked around at the tables occupied by construction workers and farmers and thought "Bet this would have gone differently here". One of the construction guys commented "Good thing he didn't try that 'crap' here". Lots of grins and chuckles and back to the burgers. Now, I see that this 'DUDE' was released w/o bond.
Different worlds NY & MO.

Cholo

Staff member
Well, I know what I wouldn't have done! I wouldn't have just sat that that table in the rear with my girlfriend while he was swinging that hatchet! And I wouldn't have hidden behind my girlfriend like the p**** on the left while she protected him. That's what I wouldn't have done.

What would I have done? Gotten myself and whoever I was with the hell outta there ASAP as soon as the fist fight started. I never would have even seen the hatchet.

2:16

Mobuck

Hawkeye
Keep in mind the guys making the comments I heard weren't a bunch of pansies wearing gym shorts and flip flops.

Mike J

Hunter
Well, I know what I wouldn't have done! I wouldn't have just sat that that table in the rear with my girlfriend while he was swinging that hatchet! And I wouldn't have hidden behind my girlfriend like the p**** on the left while she protected him. That's what I wouldn't have done.

What would I have done? Gotten myself and whoever I was with the hell outta there ASAP as soon as the fist fight started. I never would have even seen the hatchet.

2:16

Avoidance is an effective tactic. If a confrontation can't be avoided it is necessary to make sure you have the capability to protect yourself if necessary.