New Watch with Ruger Protection

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
aRugerBoschett002.jpg

I know many of us that appreciate fine firearms also appreciate fine watches. I was looking for a Swiss Automatic at a somewhat reasonable price and I found www.Boschett-Timepieces.com on the internet. Doxa originated the orange faced dive watch (they created with the assistance of Jacques Cousteau) since orange is the last color the human eye can see as one dives deeper and loses the sunlight.

My Doxa became too valuable to wear everyday so I retired it. I wanted another orange dive watch and this Boschett Reef Ranger is the perfect replacement. Boschett make several dive watch styles, but I like the simplicity of the dial and the large hands on this one. They also make them in black, silver, and blue if your tastes are more conservative.

But don't try to take my orange Reef Ranger, I've got my little Ruger LCP equipped with a Crimson Trace laser just in case!

-Steve

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
I wanted to share here too, but I had to take a photo of my Boschett with a RUGER!!!!!!!

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
I felt it necessary to photograph my new Reef Ranger with a Ruger for this wonderful forum. But it really does match up well with my S&W 686...the front sight and stainless steel finish looks pretty good with the orange dial and stainless bracelet.

aSWBoschett012.jpg