New to Ruger

Help Support Ruger Forum:

NoControl177

Bearcat
I definately have to say that Ruger has found a new loyal customer. I just bought my first Ruger (the P944) and it is by far the best .40 I have ever shot. I almost bought the Beretta PX4 but went with the Ruger on feel alone.

I now have a 10/22 on order (I live in CA so I can no longer just walk into a store and buy a gun that day). I also have a Barska muzzle brake, Butler Creek folding stock, and extended Mag release on order already.

Just wanted to introduce myself on the forum. I'm a long time lurker (had an interest in Ruger's for a while, just never broke down and bought one) and first time poster.

NoControl177

Bearcat
By the way, I've already put 250 rounds through it in about the past week and a half and have had nothing to complain about except one FTL on the very first magazine, 7th round.

As for the muzzle break for the 10/22... only use for it is looks... I like the butler creek folders... almost all my rifles have them... and the extended mag release is a must too. Next you will need a Volquatsen (sp?) sear, hammer and spring....

I really like the butler creek steel lip 25 round mags but it seems you can only get the clear ones now.

Welcome!

ncvikingfan

Single-Sixer
Welcome to the forum NoControl177. There is a wealth of knowledge here. I can't say that I add much knowledge, but I certainly gain a lot. I viewed the forum topics for several months before joining myself. Congratulations on the purchase (s).

martyj

Blackhawk
Smart thinking to buy what feels best first. Otherwise I always considered it a battle if it doesnt feel comfortable in your hand it wont in your mind either.

martyj

Blackhawk
Smart thinking to buy what feels best first. Otherwise I always considered it a battle if it doesnt feel comfortable in your hand it wont in your mind either.