New to me Speed six in 9 mm

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Have gun-will travel

Single-Sixer
Screenshot_20220828-215438.png

I picked this up this week . Had never seen one before in 9mm. How rare are they and any pro's and con's would be appreciated. Also got 10 moon clips full of ammo. Any idea on what it would sell for ? I hope I didn't over pay. But it's what I wanted so it's mine regardless
48360.jpeg

Last edited:

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Very clean looking GS-92 you have there. Did you get the box / PW & shipper ? Check the various auction sites and follow what sells & what doesn't

N.I.B. with Shipper & P/W $850.00 - $950.00
Nice clean shooter (just the gun) like yours $650.00 - $750.00 JMHO
Terry

Last edited:

hittman

Staff member
These days ….. near mint with box …… $1,000 would not surprise me.

It's common for the gun alone in nice shape to be in the $750 and up range.

I can't say its a "holy grail" gun BUT …. It's close.

Congrats. Ya done good. (y)

kean57

Single-Sixer
View attachment 6170
I picked this up this week . Had never seen one before. How rare are they and any pro's and con's would be appreciated. Also got 10 moon clips full of ammo. Any idea on what it would sell for ? I hope I didn't over pay. But it's what I wanted so it's mine regardless
I owned the twin to this gun 20+ years ago. I still regret trading that one away. If you paid less than a grand, I think you did well.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
"But I will take $6500.00 for mine if offered....:rolleyes: "

So would I!
Contender,
I want to apologize to you up front in front of the Forum members. You did not deserve that!! and I am truly sorry.
I reacted awfully to your post before really reading it, and made a complete ass of my self. I have a short fuse and
have to keep myself in check daily. I did not do a very good job of it today! Sorry!
Terry

Last edited:

daveag.

Single-Sixer

black1970

Blackhawk
I love revolvers BUT this day and time I think it best to have a high capacity firearm for self defense if one is familiar with same. Things are going to happen very fast if the situation gets critical. No time to fiddle with reloading a 6 shooter. We are not all Jerry M. from LA. In fact I purchased a VERY nice Security Six stainless 2 3/4 in. barrel last Saturday. JM2CW