New SP101 on it's way.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

elderberry99

Bearcat
Two days ago I ordered a new Ruger SP101 with hammer and 2 1/4" barrel. As soon as it comes in, the gunsmith will install the Wolff Spring kit and polish the internals for me. I have a set of Crimson Trace LG303 grips that shipped yesterday, and will be here waiting for the SP101 to arrive.
I have two holsters on order that should be here close to the first week of November from Lobo Leather. One is an IWB with offset metal clip, and the other is the 1-SL for outside the waist carry. Decided to have another leather gun belt made as well.
Just had my 58 birthday, and guess I am going through the Mid-Life crisis right now. It's either the gun or I would have to go out and buy a new red sports car and the gun is cheaper. At least that is what I told the wife! :roll:

elderberry99

Bearcat
I have had the service six and security six and loved them both. No idea why I ever got rid of them, but wish I had them back.
Maybe someday I will find the again and will grab them up quickly!

Sassi

Bearcat
Something about us older fellows. I told my wife the same story about the sports car or the new gun. No red sports car, and I still had to sale one other gun to keep peace in the family, but I did get two new guns to replace the one I sold, a Ruger SP101 in 357 magnum, and a Taurus PT709 in 9mm.