New scope on my Ruger 6.5

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Gundude

Bearcat
Darn it was cold but I just couldn't keep from trying out the scope. Temp, at my outside range in Oklahoma, was about 40 with a cold ass wind.
Took a few shots to find paper but when I did, adjustments were spot on.
Used a mixture of grains (not on purpose) just wanting to get it close until I can have some time to really work out the scope.
Here's the results once I got it near center. Best groups were with the 140 grain hornady.
Once I got it close, I called it a day. Not properly dressed for this activity..Ha!
I'll take it.
2 right one down (best group of 4, 3 together and one just high). Over adjust and have 2 one left one high. Adjust with the final 4.
100 yards with Ruger American Predator 6.5 creedmoor. Timney trigger and Boyd At One stock. Odin Atlas compensator. Sightron SIII 8-32x56 lr scope.
Cancel that. I have no clue to how to post a picture. As soon as I can figure it out, I will add it as a reply

BigBlue

Single-Sixer
I look forward to reading more of your results when it warms up once again. I shoot the 6.5 in a Savage and while I haven't shot it much since recently getting it, my best results were also with Hornady, but the 129gr. SST ammo. I have several other loads to try yet, including HSM ammo using 140gr Sierra Gamekings.

Gundude

Bearcat
How do you post pictures?
Have a few of zeroing my 6.5 but can't figure out how to post them.
Help!

Gundude

Bearcat
413694528.jpg
413694527.jpg
Figured it out....maybe.
Second time I've had this scope out (mentioned above) Only had time for a few shots.
Oklahoma. Gotta love it. Just too pretty so I worked at my office in Ada. At lunch, ran out to my shooting club and fired a few rounds (12) at 100 yards. Almost no wind and shot off the bag. Hope you can read the scribbling on the target. If not, low left (facing the target) first 4 rounds. Made an adjustment and the 2nd four round lower right (quarter side). Adjusted and got the 3rd 4 rounds just left of center.
Good enough.
Tried to take a picture of the reticle in my Sightron at 32x. Had hell trying to do it with my crap IPhone but got this one. A bit of parallax problems on the hash marks from the phone, but that's all I could get. 32x at my neighbors house approximately 230 yards (maybe more...I'll have to laser it). That his roof and a travel trailer pictured. Glass is much clearer than whats shown. Just wanted to give an idea of the set up and reticle.