NEW RUGER!!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chet15

Hawkeye
danjoe2006":1o106vjm said:
chet 15 got one of these that was missing screws. how about this one, it has no ejector housing. i jokingly told my dealer he should put it on G.B. as a one of a kind.

Hmmm...makes me wonder how that one got through the inspection process and all, with something like that crazy ole' test firing stage they are supposed to be doing. :roll: Did it have a fired cartridge case with it??? If so, I wonder if they are really test firing every gun or if they fire a couple cylinders full through one gun then pass those spent shells out to the next couple dozen guns?? :oops: Makes me wonder???
Now I've got to wonder if the one .41 flattop we got that had only two grip frame screws in it (the two behind the trigger guard) was actually test fired. It would seem that the recoil could have very easily broken the grip frame clean off.
Chet15

jengel

Bearcat
The two guns that I got were complete and no problems. I have two more on order, along with some other goodies off the list provided.

jengel

Bearcat
T.A. WORKMAN":2avsi00j said:
A dealer on GA recieved his second order of .41 FT's in Red
box's instead of the Gray box's. Looks like Rugers is trying to
use up the red anny boxs.
Terry

I just got in two more in the red boxes too. SN 87-80178 and 80191. The boxes that I have do not have the Ruger label on the top of the box where the recess is located. I also got in two more .32 HR SS 4 5/8" bidrshead grip guns too (KSSMBH-4).

chet15

Hawkeye
jengel":1ouf52wa said:
T.A. WORKMAN":1ouf52wa said:
A dealer on GA recieved his second order of .41 FT's in Red
box's instead of the Gray box's. Looks like Rugers is trying to
use up the red anny boxs.
Terry

I just got in two more in the red boxes too. SN 87-80178 and 80191. The boxes that I have do not have the Ruger label on the top of the box where the recess is located. I also got in two more .32 HR SS 4 5/8" bidrshead grip guns too (KSSMBH-4).

Jengel...be sure to PM me on the sn's of those .32's. I presume they have the Warning rollmark on the bottom of the barrel?
Chet15

kk9z

Bearcat
The last batch to come through was all in Red boxes.

We have another batch on the way (shipped Wednesday from Newport).

Once they get here I will post regarding the box colors in this shipment.

ibboatin28

Single-Sixer
So can anyone direct me to a dealer who can buy from Williams? I'd really like one of the R0663 KNR717H 7 1/2" 17HMR with rings. No 17 mach 2 cylinder. 152 pieces

Randy

BlkHawk73

Hunter
ibboatin28":12gvpm6f said:
So can anyone direct me to a dealer who can buy from Williams? I'd really like one of the R0663 KNR717H 7 1/2" 17HMR with rings. No 17 mach 2 cylinder. 152 pieces

Randy

Any valid holder of an FFL can order from them.