New Ruger Redhawk shoots both .45 Colt and ACP!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hittman

Staff member
Very nice.

Now ..... 41 Magnum and 2.5 or 3 inch barrel please!

swmetal

Bearcat
PotatoJudge said:
Cut for moon clips I assume?

Yep, found this statement - the revolver ships with three full moon clips that act as both a speedloader for the .45 Auto rounds and aid in the ejection of the spent cartridges.

9x19

Hunter
I'd guess you could also use .45 Auto Rim brass without the moon clips... or just make light .45 Colt loads. :D

Thanks goodness they didn't put a Novak rear on it!

TheDude

Single-Sixer
Kevin said:
They look like very nice guns. I just saw the email they sent out. Their prices are pretty steep though...wow.

While I agree that all gun prices have taken a pretty substantial step up in the recent years....the MSRP is the same as any other Redhawk, which is lower than the Super RH and most S&W's.

TheDude

Single-Sixer
dougader said:
I'd like to get one, but not at that price. If it comes down to the 600's, maybe...

Should be able to score a used one for around that after they've been around a while. Guessing they will be around 700 to 750 new based on all the other RH current pricing...same MSRP for all RH's.

Chuck 100 yd

Hunter
Ruger sure knows how to get my money. I rat holed cash for a .22 GP 100 but now that one is set back on the rear burner "if" they ever do release it.